Tuesday 9 April 2013

Longsue-Stowaway makes its way to me

My friend Ingrid was Stateside recently and I asked if she could bring back something for me.I decided on getting her to bring me back a very neat looking Oil filter from Moore Sensible Products 



as seen on one of Dan Patterson at Angry Monkey Motorcycles recent builds (nice detailing on the bracket as always with Dan's work.)

if you have not done so before check his old build threads over on the JJ he goes by the name Supercrouton

Ingrid's sister lives in Oshkosh in Wisconsin which was fortuitous as Moore Sensible Products  are based in Twin Lakes which is 120 miles away. Next door in US terms and made getting delivery in the small time window available very manageable.  Dan Moore the owner was very helpful. All in all a great product well made.
The filter came from B&C Auto Parts Ebay shop, I bought a pack of three as it was a great deal and way cheaper than buying them here
More goodies for the Longsue build box

No comments:

Post a Comment